Welcome to the CWCC PMI Job Board
Our goal - to connect chapter members interested in new employment opportunities with local companies seeking project management professionals.
Registration on PM Careers Site allows you to:
- Post your resume
- Search & apply for jobs 24/7
- Have complete control over the confidentiality of your information
- Store up to 3 unique profiles
- Receive job opportunity notices in your inbox
- Customize your job search criteria
If you have not yet registered with the PMI Careers then register today! It's free to create a new account and submit your resume.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not a Chapter Member, but would like to become one, click Membership for more details.
- Check Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our job board
PM Careers offers employers a service to attract qualified candidates to fill employment vacancies.
As an employer, you can post jobs, search c.v.'s, and contact candidates online. Other benefits include:
- Our advanced resume pre-screening creates "A-Lists" and "B-List" of candidates and ensures that the most qualified candidates are routed to you quickly.
- Quickly reach professionals who view your job in a confidential setting.
- Candidates create Job-Search Agents that instantly alert them when you post your job.
What information is needed to post a job? Check out this sample form.
- For more information, read Employer Frequently Asked Questions.